The Board of Trustees is formed and approved by the Board of Directors of the Association on the basis of written consent of proposed candidates.
The terms of reference of the Board of Trustees cover:
- supporting the Association at state and international level;
- lobbying the Association’s interests with the aim of its development and obtaining funds;
- participation in development of the general strategy in the interests of the Association and its members;
- development of recommendations on realization of the statute goals and objectives of the Association;
- promotion of information about the Association and its members.
Daily work of the Board of Trustees is directed by the Chairman, who is elected at the meeting of the Board of Trustees.
Decisions of the Board of Trustees are advisory.
Members of the Board of Trustees can participate in the work of the Association’s boards.